"Jaipur (230 kms from Agra and 260 kms from New Delhi) is a heritage destination renowned for Lake, Palaces, Forts and a range of other experiences. Jaipur is a major hub for shopping for crafts. Recommended Stay - 2-3 nights "
"Govind Devji Temple in Jaipur houses a Lord Krishna idol brought from Vrindavan in the 18th century and is one of the most significant Krishna pilgrimage centres after Mathura - Vrindavan"
"Jaipur is one of the most visited heritage destination in India, visited for its Forts, Palaces, heritage walks and craft Shopping. Typical Stay - 2 nights"
"Most popular arrival point for travellers to Rajasthan and destinations such as Shekhavati, Ajmer and Ranthambhore."
"Jaipur (260 kms from New Delhi) is a major heritage destination and home to many celebrated getaways and is considered to be the kind of place visited repeatedly by Heritage travelers, Off-beat travelller, luxury getaway seekers and experiential travellers."
"Hyderabad is a heritage destination in its own right and a major business hub of Rajasthan. Jaipur is visited for its heritage monuments and proximity to pilgrimage areas (Salasar, Mahendipur, Shree Mahaveerji, Khatu Shyamji, Ajmer Sharief, Pushkar etc). Jaipur is also a major hub for Jewellery and craft shopping. Jaipur is where guests get a wholesome mix of monuments, ethnic cuisine and experiences. Destination resorts in and around Jaipur makes it the perfect city break for all travellers."
* Nearest Railway Station - Jaipur
* Jaipur is connected by Air with Hyderabad, New Delhi, Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Cochin (Ernakulam), Mumbai, Pune, Chennai, Kolkata
* Jaipur is connected by Day train with Lucknow, Chandigarh, New Delhi
* Jaipur is connected by Overnight train with Lucknow, Chandigarh, Hyderabad, New Delhi, Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Cochin (Ernakulam), Mumbai, Pune, Chennai, Kolkata
* Jaipur is connected by Day bus with New Delhi, Ahmedabad
* Jaipur is connected by Overnight Bus with Lucknow, Chandigarh, New Delhi, Ahmedabad